The Offence in Respect of Terrorization
Section 135/1 Whoever performing Criminal Offence as followed;
- Commit an act of violence or exercise any act to cause a danger to life or a serious body harm or harm any person's freedom
- Commit any act to cause seriously injury to transportation-system, communication-system or structure base of public interest;
- Commit any act to cause damage to any State's property or any person's property or an envelopment to cause likely cause an important economic injury
If such act is made by the aim to treated or enforce Thai Government, Foreign Government or International Organization make or not to make any act to cause seriously injury or for making a disorder by causing the people to be terrified, such person committing an offence of terrorization must be punished with death, imprisonment for life or imprisonment from three years to twenty years and fine from sixty thousand Baht to one million Baht
The demonstration, convocation, protestation, argument or movement for demanding Government aid or to be received Justice is not offence of terrorization.
Section 135/2 Whoever;
(1) threatens to commit an act of terrorism a under circumstances that make such threat appear credible or
(2) to accumulate personnel or weapons; procure or collect assets give or receive training in terrorism, make any other arrangements, or conspire to commit terrorism or commit any offense as part of a terrorist plot. Or inciting people to take part in terrorism or knowing that someone is going to commit a terrorist act to help hide it.
Such person shall be punished with imprisonment of two to ten years and a fine from forty thousand baht to two hundred thousand baht.
Section 135/3 Any person who is a supporter in the commission of an offense under section 135/1 or section 135/2 shall be liable to the same penalty as the principal in such offence.
Section 135/4 Whoever is the member of a body of persons who there is resolution of or notification subject to Security Council of the United Nations Organization designating as a body of persons to have committed an act as terrorization, and Thai Government has notified to acknowledge notification or resolution as aforesaid, such person shall be imprisoned not more than seven years and fined not more than one hundred and forty thousand baht.